Excellent quality of programs & courses
All the programs offered by the state-funded universities in New Zealand go through stringent quality checks. All non-university education programs need to be approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA), a New Zealand government organization responsible for quality control.
British-based education system
One of the main reasons for New Zealand being a preferred destination among Indians is that the education programs and degrees are based upon the British education system. Being a colony of the British Empire, it follows the tested and the most recognized system of British education which is very similar to what is followed in India.
Internationally Recognized World Class Institutions
New Zealand universities rank among the best in the world. In fact, all the 8 universities rank among the top 3% globally.
Affordable tuition fee
The cost of studying in New Zealand is much less compared to countries offering same programs. The tuition fee + cost of living for New Zealand is cheaper than popular study abroad destinations.
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
- AIS St. Helens
- Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Cornell Institute Of Business & Technology
- EIT Hawke's Bay - Taradale
- Manukau Institute of Technology
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- New Zealand Tertiary College
- Toi-Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Open Polytechnic of NZ
- Otago Polytechnic
- Pacific International Hotel Management School
- Southern Institute of Technology
- UNITEC Institute of Technology
- Waikato Institute of Technology
- Wellington Institute of Technology
- Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki
- Whitireia Community Polytechnic
- Business Studies
- Engineering Forestry
- IT and Computer Science
- Art and design
- Business management
- Health care
- Sports management
- Nursing-All roles
- Administrative Assistants
- Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
- Developers / Programmers
- Retail Assistants
- Automotive Trades
- Sales Representatives / Consultants
- Chefs / Cooks
- Business / Systems Analysts
- Building Trades
- Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
- Psychology, Counselling / Social Work
- Civil / Structural Engineering
- Account & Relationship Management
- Management - Store
- Government / council roles
- Machine Operators
The application form received from the University
Entrance Test Scores (IELTS/GRE/TOEFL/PTE)
- 10th Grade Transcripts & Certificate
- 12th Grade Transcripts & Certificate
- Bachelor's Transcripts & Degree (for Masters/PG Programs Only).
- Master's Transcripts & Degree (if available)
- Diploma Transcripts & Certificate (if available)
Other Diplomas/Certificates (if available)
Statement of Purpose
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)/Reference Letter
Typically the Letter of Recommendation related to employment, admissions to institutions of higher education or scholarship eligibility.
Work Experience Documents
For some countries you need to submit your work experience details also along with the required Documents. The major documents in proof of work experience include
- Latest Joining Letter
- Latest Salary Slip
- Employment Certificates from all Previous Employers
Resume/CVNB : The Documents given above are the general documents required to submit while applying to any university abroad. But these required documents may sometimes vary depending on the country and university you are applying to..
- Completely filled Student Visa Application.
- Demand Draft for Visa Fee drawn in favor of “Immigration New Zealand” payable at Mumbai.
- Covering Letter.
- Two Recent Passport Size Photographs.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Affidavit of Support from Sponsor.
- Authorization Letter from Sponsor.
- Financial Undertaking Form.
- Educational Certificates, Mark sheets, Degrees and Diplomas.
- IELTS/TOEFL /PTE score.
- Supplementary Information Form.
- If Tuition fee is paid in advance, then attach the copy of fee receipt.
- Work Experience certificate (if employed).
- Evidence of Funds and Income in the form of
- Loan Sanction letter.
- Bank Statements/Bank Passbooks for past 6 months, not more than one week old.
- Other movable and immovable Assets.
- Chartered Accountant Statement/Summary Statement.
- Last 3 years income tax papers of all family members.
- Police Clearance Certificate from Regional Passport Office.
- Medical & T.B. X-ray Certificates from Panel Doctor.
20,000 – 50,000 NZD / YEAR
15,000 NZD / YEAR