Vibrant student life
- University of Warsaw
- Warsaw University of Technology
- University of Wroclaw
- Vistula University
- Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
- Poznan University of Technology
- Warsaw School of Economics
- Adam Mickiewicz University
- Medical University of Gdansk
- University of Lodz
- Jagiellonian University
A color photography – with the following specifications:
passport type, white background 35mmx45mm, dating from the last 6 months.
APPLICANT’S COVERING LETTER
mentioning the purpose and duration of travel, list of attached documents and other useful information.
Documents confirming the purpose of the trip
- The original certificate of the unit conducting the studies on admission to studies or on the continuation of studies
- Proof of payment for studies issued by the educational institution; if studies are free of charge, a confirmation from the university is required.
Documents attesting previous education (originals should be presented at the counter)
- Higher secondary certificate – if the applicant applies for a visa on the basis of a university certificate on admission to the first year of Bachelors studies;one must submit the higher secondary certificate legalized/attested/apostilled by the MEA/MFA.
- Higher studies certificates / diplomas of graduation – if the applicant applies for a visa on the basis of a university certificate on admission to the second and third cycle studies, he/she must provide the higher studies certificate / diploma of graduation legalized/attested/apostilled by the MEA/MFA.
TRAVEL MEDICAL INSURANCE
Original and one copy of the certificate of TMI issued by a company from the list of approved Indian insurance companies of the consular posts of Schengen states (handwritten certificates will not be accepted).
Original document confirming the availability in Poland of appropriate accommodation for the intended period of stay.
Documents confirming the sufficient financial resources to cover costs of living and return travel to the country of origin or Living expenses covering the planned stay (the required minimum for each month of the planned stay is 701 PLN/person)
E.g. Applicant from India for a 365-day visa must have at least 10912 PLN (701 PLN x 12 months + 2500 PLN) to cover the cost of return and living expenses and additional funds to cover the cost of accommodation. If the monthly payment for a dormitory or renting an apartment is 1000 PLN, then the cost of accommodation will be: 1000 PLN x 12 months = 12000 PLN per year. In total, the applicant needs at least 22912 PLN.
Documents confirming the sufficient financial resources (of applicant or sponsor) cannot be issued more than one month before submission of visa application
- Traveler’s cheque
- Certificate of the amount of the credit card limit issued by the bank (any bank located in India or Poland or another country is allowed)
- A certificate of availability of money in a bank or a cooperative savings and loan association located on the territory of the Republic of Poland (it cannot be a bank located in India).
- A certificate of employment with monthly salary statement
2000 – 8000 EUR /year
300 – 550 EUR /month