Diversity & Variety of Programs
The United States offers an unparalleled variety of program options. There is a wide range of schools, countless areas of study, and specialty degrees. One option you may not be aware of is studying at a community college, which is a two-year school in
which you can begin your university study. You can complete the first two years of your bachelor’s degree at a community college and then transfer your credentials to a four-year university. This is extremely common
in the USA. Community colleges offer lower tuition costs, smaller class sizes, and more personal attention. Many community colleges also offer intensive English language programs.
Or, you can begin your studies at a four-year university or college. The variation and number of choices reflect the diversity and enormity of the U.S. You can study at a large public university or college. If you prefer a more intimate campus and a smaller community, you may choose a small private university.
Unique Education System
US Education system is creative. Studying in the U.S. gives you a lot of opportunities to practice what you have learned.
Cutting edge technology and research
The United States is the leader in many areas of technology and research. While studying here, you will be exposed to advanced technology and research. You may be fortunate enough to meet, and even study, with the leading scholars in your chosen field. Why not study with the best? Living and learning in the USA will exhilarate you. It will change the landscape of your life permanently.
- University of Connecticut, Connecticut
- Arizona State University, Phoenix, Arizona
- University of California, Riverside,
- Virginia Tech Language and Culture Institute, Blacksburg, Virginia
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- Drexel University, Philadelphia
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware
- George Mason University, Fairfax County, Virginia
- Duke University, Durham, North
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Illinois
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- The University of Alabama Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Auburn University, Alabama
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- University of Cincinnati, Ohio
- Ohio University, Athens
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, Missouri
- University of Massachusetts Lowell, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Boston, Massachusetts (MCPHS University)
- University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, Massachusetts
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, Massachusetts
- Suffolk University, Boston, Massachusetts
- University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire
- Adelphi University, New York- Garden City and Manhattan Campus
- Saginaw Valley State University, University Center, Michigan
- Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
- Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin–La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Charleston Southern University, Charleston, South Carolina
- University of Charleston, Charleston, West Virginia
- DeVry University, Downers Grove, Illinois
- James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- The University of Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee
- Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas
- University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama
- Florida Polytechnic University, Lakeland, Florida
- Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana
- Milwaukee School of Engineering, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
- University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- University of Nevada, Reno
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
- Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
- Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
- University of Missouri–St. Louis (UMSL), Missouri
- Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
- Nebraska Wesleyan University Lincoln
- University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho
- Seattle University, Seattle, Washington
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, New Jersey
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, New Jersey
- Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Florida
- Pace University, New York City
- Computer Science
- Health Science
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- Cyber Security
- Artificial Intelligence
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Data Science
- Public Health
- Home Health Aide
- Physical Therapist
- Information Security Analyst
- Cornell University Tata Scholarship
- Fulbright-Nehru Research Fellowship
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships
The application form received from the University
Entrance Test Scores (IELTS/GRE/TOEFL/PTE)
- 10th Grade Transcripts & Certificate
- 12th Grade Transcripts & Certificate
- Bachelor's Transcripts & Degree (for Masters/PG Programs Only).
- Master's Transcripts & Degree (if available)
- Diploma Transcripts & Certificate (if available)
Other Diplomas/Certificates (if available)
Statement of Purpose
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)/Reference Letter
Typically the Letter of Recommendation related to employment, admissions to institutions of higher education or scholarship eligibility.
Work Experience Documents
For some countries you need to submit your work experience details also along with the required Documents. The major documents in proof of work experience include
- Latest Joining Letter
- Latest Salary Slip
- Employment Certificates from all Previous Employers
Resume/CVNB : The Documents given above are the general documents required to submit while applying to any university abroad. But these required documents may sometimes vary depending on the country and university you are applying to..
- Passport having the validity of at least Six Month.
- Interview Appointment letter.
- Educational Certificates, Degrees, Diplomas & Mark sheets.
- Visa Fee Receipt.
- D6-160 form Submission.
- SEVIS Fee Receipt.
- Evidence of Scholarship/Aid/Grant, if any.
- Score Reports of TOEFL and GRE/GMAT/SAT.
- I-20 and Admission Letter from the University/College mentioning the total cost of education in the USA (If You have received Admission letters/Rejection letters from more than one University, carry all of them).
- Bank Statements/Pass Books of the sponsors for the last Six Months.
- Work Experience Certificate/Reference Letter from Employer, if Employed.
- Sponsorship Letter.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR).
- Summary Statement of Assets and Total Income of Family Members.
- Income Tax papers of the sponsor and his Family for the last 3 years.
- Proof of all movable and immovable assets.
$25,000 – $45,000/YEAR
Students who are self-funding their higher education have to display the presence of sufficient funds which can cater to their living expenses, tuition fees, book expenses, food expenses, and other miscellaneous expenses, in their bank accounts. Students
who are availing an education loan to finance their education have to display proof of funds in the form of sanction letter provided by their respective banks.
The funds to be displayed are mentioned in the I-20 form which is provided to the students along with their admission letter from their respective universities only after they show proof of their funding source to the university.